USMLE 2A Revision and Mock Test Series:
One requires a lot of practice to clear competitive exams such as USMLE. PIME provides a wonderful platform for comprehensive revision tests for USMLE Part 2A and provides you real time USMLE Part 2A mock tests with the same n...
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/content/13/8962713/html/includes/ip-country-currency.php on line 71
Become an affiliate and get this pack for free
highlights of the pack
|Total Databank Questions
|Questions per test
||50 Questions / Test
||NEET-PG, AIIMS, PGI, JIPMER, USMLE, PLAB (MRCP), FMGE
|Explanations for MCQ's
about the pack
USMLE 2A Revision and Mock Test Series:
One requires a lot of practice to clear competitive exams such as USMLE. PIME provides a wonderful platform for comprehensive revision tests for USMLE Part 2A and provides you real time USMLE Part 2A mock tests with the same number of questions and pattern in each block as the real USMLE - Part 2A exam. In addition we provide explanation for each and every answer and an immediate result.
The mock tests are designed in such a manner that a set of 46-48 questions is displayed on the screen in one block every time a doctor takes a test. The questions are selected intelligently by the system so that there is minimum repetition and the doctor sees questions which he/she has not attempted / Wrongly attempted before. As we have a huge database (continuously growing) the possibility of repeat questions is minimum.
USMLE Step 2 CK Exam Overview:
The Step 2 Clinical Knowledge (Step 2 CK) portion of the Step 2 exam consists of multiple-choice questions that reflect the broad representation of academics, clinical practice, and licensing communities across the United States and Canada. Test questions focus on the principles of clinical science that are deemed important for the practice of medicine under supervision in postgraduate training. The clinical science material of the Step 2 CK is organized along two dimensions:
- Normal conditions and diseases (normal growth and development, basic concepts, and general principles) and
- Physician tasks (preventive medicine and health maintenance, understanding mechanisms of disease, establishing a diagnosis, and patient management).
USMLE 2 CK Exam Pattern:
Step 2 CK includes test items in the following content areas:
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Preventive Medicine
- Other areas relevant to provision of care under supervision
For further detailed course outline please visit the official USMLE website www.usmle.org. Most Step 2 CK test items describe clinical situations and require that you provide one or more of the following:
- A diagnosis
- A prognosis
- An indication of underlying mechanisms of disease
- The next step in medical care, including preventive measures.
USMLE 2 CK Test Questions Format:
- SBA (Single Best Answer Questions): It consists of a statement or question followed by three to twenty-six options that are in alphabetical or logical order. The response options in this format are lettered. We are required to select the single best answer to the question. There is only one BEST answer. a. Sequential Item Sets: A single patient may be associated with 2-3 consecutive questions about the information presented. Each question is linked to the initial patient but is testing the knowledge for different points. Questions are designed to be answered in the sequential order.
- Matching Sets: This format consists of a series of questions relating to a particular common topic. All matching sets contain set-specific instructions, a list of lettered response options and at least two questions. There will be between four to twenty-six response options.
USMLE 2 CK Test Length and Format:
Step 2 CK has approximately 352 multiple-choice test items. It is divided into eight sixty minute blocks and administered in one nine hour testing session. For Step 2 CK, during the defined time to complete the items in each block, you may answer the items in any order, review your responses, and change answers. After you exit the block or when time expires, you can no longer review test items or change answers.
USMLE 2 CK Eligibility Criterion:
To be eligible for Step 2 CK, you must be in one of the following categories at the time of application and on the test day:
- A medical student officially enrolled in, or a graduate of, a US or Canadian medical school;
- Program leading to the MD degree that is accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME);
- A medical student officially enrolled in, or a graduate of, a US medical school leading to the DO degree that is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA); or
- A medical student officially enrolled in, or a graduate of, a medical school outside the United States and Canada and eligible for examination by the ECFMG
The information shared on this page is taken from the official USMLE website www.usmle.org. Please refer to the official USMLE website for further information regarding USMLE requirements, scheduling your exam and the application process.