NEET - PG
NEET – PG Revision and Mock Test Series
One requires a lot of practice to clear competitive exams such as NEET – PG. PIME provides a wonderful platform for comprehensive revision tests for NEET – PG and provides you real time NEET – PG mock ...
Warning: file_get_contents(https://www.google.com/finance/converter?a=4500.00&from=INR&to=USD) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden
in /home/content/13/8962713/html/includes/ip-country-currency.php on line 69
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/content/13/8962713/html/includes/ip-country-currency.php on line 71
Become an affiliate and get this pack for free
highlights of the pack
|Total Databank Questions
|Questions per test
||50 Questions / Test
||NEET-PG, AIIMS, PGI, JIPMER, USMLE, PLAB (MRCP), FMGE
|Explanations for MCQ's
about the pack
NEET – PG Revision and Mock Test Series
One requires a lot of practice to clear competitive exams such as NEET – PG. PIME provides a wonderful platform for comprehensive revision tests for NEET – PG and provides you real time NEET – PG mock tests with the same number of questions and pattern as the real NEET – PG exam. In addition we provide explanation for each and every answer and an immediate result.
The mock tests are designed in such a manner that a set of 240 questions is displayed on the screen every time a doctor takes a test. The questions are selected intelligently by the system so that there is minimum repitition and the doctor sees questions which he/she has not attempted / wrongly attempted before. As we have a huge database (continuously growing) the possibility of repeat questions is minimum. We have observed that NEET - PG is focusing on fact based questions and therefore we have strategically taken a mix of fact based and fundamentals based questions for the practice tests.
NEET Exam Overview
NEET – PG is the eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination to various MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses under ambit of Post Graduate Medical Regulations notified by Medical Council of India with approval of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. Qualifying NEET – PG is mandatory for gaining entry to MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses under various universities/Institutions in the country.
NEET Examination Details:
Here is the detailed schedule/ pattern of NEET PG (National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test for Post Graduate courses):
- NEET – PG is a qualifying-cum-ranking examination for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses in medical institutions recognized for running these courses under the ambit of Post Graduate Medical Education Regulations. NEET – PG will be a computer based test (CBT).
- NEET – PG will comprise of 240 multiple choice, single correct response questions in English language only.
- The examination shall be a multiple choice questions test delivered using computers network as per scheme prescribed.
- Kindly note that the weightage of MCQ’s is indicative and purely provisional. NBE reserves its rights to alter /vary /amend the same.
- Negative Marking: There shall be no negative marking in NEET – PG.
NEET PG Pattern:
- Anatomy: 20 Questions
- Physiology: 20 Questions
- Bio-chemistry: 20 Questions
- Pathology: 15 Questions
- Microbiology: 15 Questions
- Pharmacology: 15 Questions
- Forensic Medicine: 9 Questions
- Ophthalmology: 9 Questions
- E.N.T.: 9 Questions
- Community Medicine: 20 questions
- General Medicine: 21 Questions
- Psychiatry: 4 Questions
- Dermatology: 4 Questions
- General Surgery: 21 Questions
- Orthopaedics: 3 Questions
- Anaesthesia: 3 Questions
- Radiology: 3 Questions
- Obstetrics/Gynae 20 Questions
- Paediatrics: 9 Questions
NEET PG Syllabus:
The Syllabus for the test shall comprise of subjects /knowledge areas as per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by Medical Council of India with prior approval of Government of India. Kindly refer to MCI website www.mciindia.org for the complete document.