AIIMS Revision and Mock Test Series:
One requires a lot of practice to clear competitive exams such as AIIMS. PIME provides a wonderful platform for comprehensive revision tests for AIIMS and provides you real time AIIMS mock tests with the same number of questions...
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/content/13/8962713/html/includes/ip-country-currency.php on line 71
Become an affiliate and get this pack for free
highlights of the pack
|Total Databank Questions
|Questions per test
||50 Questions / Test
||NEET-PG, AIIMS, PGI, JIPMER, USMLE, PLAB (MRCP), FMGE
|Explanations for MCQ's
about the pack
AIIMS Revision and Mock Test Series:
One requires a lot of practice to clear competitive exams such as AIIMS. PIME provides a wonderful platform for comprehensive revision tests for AIIMS and provides you real time AIIMS mock tests with the same number of questions and pattern as the real AIIMS exam. In addition we provide explanation for each and every answer and an immediate result.
The mock tests are designed in such a manner that a set of 200 questions is displayed on the screen every time a doctor takes a test. The questions are selected intelligently by the system so that there is minimum repetition and the doctor sees questions which he/she has not attempted / wrongly attempted before. As we have a huge database (continuously growing) the possibility of repeat questions is minimum.
AIIMS Exam Overview:
All-India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) was established as an institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament of 1956 with the objectives to develop patterns of teaching in undergraduate and post-graduate medical education in all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of medical education in India; to bring together all educational facilities of the highest order in one place for training of personnel in all important branches of health activity; and to attain self-sufficiency in post-graduate medical education.
The institute has comprehensive facilities for teaching, research and patient-care. As provided in the Act, AIIMS conducts teaching programs in medical and para-medical courses both at undergraduate and postgraduate levels and awards its own degrees. Teaching and research are conducted in 42 disciplines.
AIIMS PG Entrance Exam is conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi for admission towards its Post Graduate (MD/ MS / MDS) courses on All India basis. The duration of the course is 3 years.
The post graduate medical degrees awarded by the AIIMS New Delhi are recognized by UGC, MCI and all other national and international bodies for the purpose of further studies, employment and research work etc. The aspirants who join MD / MS / MDS degree courses are called Junior Residents in the clinical disciplines and Junior Demonstrators in Basic clinical disciplines. Normally, selection for the Junior Residency / Demonstrators ship is made twice a year.
AIIMS Test Length and Format:
The entrance test for MD/MS, M.Ch(6 year) covers all the subjects taught at MBBS level. The entrance test for MD/MS consists of 200 multiple choice questions to be completed in 3 hours. Every wrong answer has 1/3 negative marking. The choice of the subject for PG course is allocated on the basis of personal counseling. The various subjects for different MD/MS are listed below.
Important Dates: AIIMS-PG (MD/MS)
- Last date for online registration of application (www.aiimsexams.org): 8th April
- AIIMS PG entrance examination: 6th May
- Result (to be declared): 29th May
- 1st Counseling: 14th June
- 2nd Counseling: 21st June
- Open Selection: 27th July
AIIMS Eligibility Criterion for MD/MS Courses:
To be eligible for admission to MD/MS course in AIIMS, a candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- A candidate must possess MBBS / BDS degree for MD / MS of a University recognized by the Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India and must have completed the required period of pre- registration internship (12months) in a recognized hospital. The candidates who are likely to complete their internship after July, of the year of year entrance examination are NOT eligible to apply.
- The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in all the MBBS/BDS professional examinations. The AIIMS graduates for being eligible to avail of 33% reservation must have also obtained 55% marks in aggregate in all the MBBS professional examination.
- The candidates belonging to SC / ST or those who have served in Rural Area for more that 2 years or doing practice in a Rural Area with less than 5 thousand population for more than 2 years or native of Backward Areas or those working under the Family Welfare Programmers must have obtained 50% marks in aggregate in all the MBBS/BDS professional examinations.
- Candidates with more than two failures in MBBS/BDS Professional examinations will not be eligible for admission to MD/MS/BDS courses.
- A deduction of 1% and 3% marks respectively shall be made for having failed once or twice in any of the MBBS/BDS professional examinations for calculating the percentage of marks for eligibility determination.
The information shared on this page is taken from the official AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org. Please refer to the official AIIMS website for further information regarding AIIMS requirements, scheduling your exam and the application process.